Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Love it when it's cheaper to make something then buy it!!

As Spring seems to be arriving here in Louisville, I have been wanting to change up a few things around the house. One of the things I have been wanting is a pretty spring wreath for our front door. I am pleased to say that I was able to make a wreath for much cheaper than I would have been able to buy one! So nice when that happens, plus I got to pick out the flowers that I wanted on my wreath!...
So Here it is:
I could have bought this wreath full price at Joann's for $49.99:
But.... drummer roll...
I made this wreath here:
for $22!
and I'm loving it!
Also loving the newly painted front door. :-)
(Thanks to Patty for giving me some leftover paint that she had!)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

love it!! And love the read door, too!! Great job!!

Larissa said...

Love the wreath! Love the encouragement to add the look of spring to our house. :)