Saturday, March 19, 2011

Birthday Post:

A little late, I know, to be doing a birthday post, but my excuse, of course, is the pregnancy.. :-)

Adam and I had a wonderful celebration of our birthdays this year.
We went out to a very tasty restaurant called "Jack Fry's" and had some amazing food! They kindly gave us a complimentary appetizer and dessert, which was really nice, except that the appetizer was mussells! (which if you know me, I really don't like that type of thing). But I did try 2 and Adam ate some and put the shells on my plate to make it seem like I had put in more effort than I actually did! What a kind, loving husband! :-)
After our delicious dinner we then went to a movie:
Celebrating with the kids:
Singing "happy birthday" to Adam
And then grubbing down on the cupcakes!
Oh yeah! Love birthday parties! :-)
So thankful to the Lord for sustaining us both for another year!

No comments: